Saturday Garage Sale|
There is a Garage Sale today at 162 Carroll Street from 8.00am to 2.00pm. Includes Building Materials, Tools, Sports and Baby Gear, Furniture and Bric-a-brac. Be in early for the bargains.
Gisborne Salvation Army|
The Gisborne Salvation Army and Civic Brass Band invite the Wairoa Community to join them for their 'Christmas Carols Concert' tonight at 7.30pm at the Crusade Family Church.
Santa in Wairoa|
Santa will be in town today from 9.00am until 1.00pm. You will find him under along Marine Parade. Take your children along to visit, have their photos taken and to put their requests in for Christmas.
The Wairoa Community Centre
- Today is Kiwiana Market Day. There will be stalls and Christmas Specials lining Marine Parade today. Lots of music, spot prizes and give a ways for all. Support your local community and head down for the bargains.
Take your children along to the Library Green today and join in the many activities. There will be face painting, bouncy castle, drawing, bubbles and balloons to name a few.
- Junior Tennis will play this morning from 9.00am onwards at the Wairoa Tennis Club, Marine Parade West. Cost is $10.00 for the term and there are Racquets available. New players always welcome.
Senior Tennis follows on from the Juniors from 1.30pm onwards. So grab your racquet, head down and put your name in for a game.
- The Footpath Stalls along Marine Parade East will be lined up early this morning for anyone wishing to check out their wares.
- The Footpath Market along from New World Supermarket will be open today from 10.00am to 4.00pm.
- The Senior Citizens have their Saturday Indoor Bowls this afternoon at 1.30pm for all members. Venue: The Association Rooms, Queen Street.
- Morere Hot Springs will be open today from 10am onwards. Enjoy a swim in the Hot Springs, take a Bush Walk & lunch at the Tearooms.
- The Wairoa Museum is open today from 10.00am to 1.00pm. If you have not been through our Museum then do so, it is well worth it.
- The Centennial Public Library is open today from 10am to 12pm. Take this opportunity to exchange your books for the Long weekend.
is open on the weekends for all Members, Locals and Visitors. Today's hours are as follows:
Public Hours: 10.00am to 5.00pm
Member Hours: 6.00am to 5.00pm
Landfill Collections and Recycling Hours for Saturday.
The Wairoa Landfall will be open to the Public from 11.00am until 5.00pm today if you wish to dispose your household rubbish or green vegetation.
Write Price Food Barn
advise they will be open from 8.30am to 5.00pm today Saturday for those wishing to stock up on stores.
If you are a visitor to Wairoa you can find our local supermarket in Clyde Court, corner of Queen Street and Paul Street.
Temperature Trend Today
Saturday Duty Doctor:
Health Care Centre. (Wairoa Hospital)
From 3.00pm - 4.00pm. Telephone 838 9739.
After hours Telephone 838 7099.
Saturday Duty Chemist:
- Wairoa Pharmacy: Morning 9.00am - 1.00pm, 838 7408.
Corner Queen Street and Paul Street. State Highway 2
Wairoa Hospital: Kitchener Street. Visiting Hours 2.00pm - 7.00pm Phone 838 7099
Wairoa Ambulance Service: Kitchener Street. 24 Hour Service. Phone 111.
Wairoa Police: Wairoa Police Station, Queen Street. Station Phone: 838 8345.
Tuai Police: Tuai Police Station, 63 Hill Street, Waikaremoana. Station Phone: 837 3824.
Nuhaka Police: Nuhaka Police Station, 3215 SH 2, Nuhaka. Station Phone: 837 8800.
Kotemaori Police: Kotemaori Police Station, SH 2, Kotemaori. Station Phone: 837 6885.
Duty Dentist: Dental Health Wairoa, Locke Street 8.30am - 5.00pm 838 7144. After hours: 838 7144.
All Emergencies & Civil Defence: 24 Hour Contact, Phone: 838 7309.
Wairoa Fire Service: Queen Street, Wairoa. Phone: 838 7755
Nuhaka Fire Service: Ringawhero Street, Nuhaka. Phone: 837 8799
Emergency Vet: Coast Vet, Napier Road, 24 Hour Contact: Phone: 838 4053.
|Lotto Results 14th December 2013 Draw: 1384